I just killed myself. By trying to let my maid cut my hair. T.T I'm never ever going to attempt this again. PUFF.
Now I look like a little boy. *stares* Don't laugh tomorrow k. My hair is damn short. and I feel like strangling her. Tell her to cut little bit, she cut until like that.
Her birthday gift to me. horrible hair.
haha. My brothers very cute eh. They made birthday cards for me although I look like a fat ass in their cards. hahaa. My youngest brother wrote "I love my sister. Today is my sister birthday" hahaha. very cute right. And my younger brother's handwriting was almost as horrendous as my youngest brother's when they are like 4 years apart. *shakes head* He writes like a 6 year old who has learning deficiency.
My younger brother also gave me MAMEE as birthday gift (: wahaha. And THANK YOU to everyone who sent me birthday wishes!
This year we are not inviting relatives over to celebrate coz my house is in a mess. [p.s. coz we are moving house on 31st May] So boxes are lying all over with stacks of books and rubbish.
Oopsies. My maid is crying. [my brother went to an1 wei4 her. I'm bad at this. So I'll better not go] You know why she's crying? Coz my ah ma la. She lost her dou4 hua1 she left on the table this morning and until now, she still insists that my maid ate it when it's prolly her that left it somewhere and forgot. grrrr. So she wouldn't stop scolding and nagging at my maid for the past 5 hours. [and her dou4 hua1 is still no where to be found] heh.
I hate my hair T.T and I shall conclude that I probably will not even have to cut my hair again for the whole of next term. hehe. Exaggerating. Should last past ATC without me having to cut again so that I don't have to tie my hair and commit suicide during changing parade.
I'm dead today. Coz I came here to blog T.T Did nothing yesterday and this morning. and all I did for this weekend was study for NWZ and print all the hist and geog notes. History Assignment and AMES in progress.
I'm dead. bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home