pufff. I shall announce that I lugged my 7kg bag all the way home today, not forgetting the 4 geog workbooks and textbooks, CME booklet, PCCG booklet, a very FAT maths file and science file, which I was holding in my hands apart from my 7kg bag with a lot of crap inside.
Today's dalt was horrible. Before dalt, I started having stomachache. Then really didn't feel like going for dalt coz I was feeling nauseous plus my stomachache, plus my both arms were having muscle aches and the horribly terrible hot sun. I hate the sun! Anyway, still ying4 cheng1 and went for dalt even though I knew I was going to die. Oh ya. And my arms de muscle aches were from carrying the 3m high of newspaper down to 308. 2 people carrying so much newspapers eh. Then I carry until my hand felt like it was breaking. But melia doesn't have muscle ache! NOT FAIR! This time de muscle ache is not the usual type of like suan1 suan1 that type of pain eh. This time's sharp pains.
Ran 2 rounds around the school and felt like I was dying coz I keep feeling like vomitting. But nevertheless, still ran finish the 2 rounds. Water break that time I was still feeling very horrible after drinking water and squating. Still had that I-am-going-to-vomit feeling. Did long2 and felt like giving up for a lot of times. Coz apart from my nauseous-ness and stomach very pain and hand muscles very pain and almost had not enough strength to continue holding the long jie, there was that evil Mr. Sun happily grinning down at us. GRAH.
Then second and third waterbreak that time I really couldn't take it. I felt as though I was going to collaspe anytime. Then I kept telling squadmates I feel like vomitting. But obviously cannot ask ma'am for permission to go and vomit right -.- Yea so I ren3 lor. but 2nd and 3rd waterbreak that time the nauseous-ness was getting worse then I was feeling so horrible my tears flowed down but obviously cannot see coz the tears camouflage in the sweat. Then half way doing long2 that time I also started tearing. Like last dalt, squadmates were crying but kan4 bu4 chu1 they were crying coz their whole face was wet and the tears looked just like part of their sweat.
hah. But then towards the end of the dalt, it was getting better, then I had more energy and strength and I could actually focus. Then I think I wu3 the long2 better also rather than before that when I was already half dying and the do long2 under that hot sun which took away the other half of my life. We learnt xing2 li3. then continue practising chuan long shen and tiao long shen.
Played long yue for a while then got teacher come down to complain. Poof. Never do it again later in the day after their seminar. hehe. Jin Qing ma'am play the long gu. Then chao difficult to catch eh. Coz her beats and rhythm all those like different from linette ma'am de. So ended up keep stopping coz I couldn't catch the beat and when I cannot catch the beat, cam and pooh also cannot play. But nevermind la. We can catch linette ma'am's gu coz we practised so many times with her. Then we xi guan play her speed and rhythm and everything. Like the front part right, we play linette ma'am's speed then when we play with jin qing ma'am's gu, then will end up slower or faster than her. Then we will luan diao. hehe. But anyway, we won't be the ones playing long yue alr what. Yea then the what me and pooh call the 'very difficult one' I also cannot catch the beat. Coz like guai4 guai4 de. Then I will luan diao then everyone will luan diao.
But jinqing ma'am's gu like very good eh.
My rubberband snapped again(: How fabulous. 2 snapped somemore. So in the end I asked ma'am if I could just take out my hair -.- Got it was damn messy at the back with all my rubberbands popping.
Ma'ams said we will not go to the same company as last year. haiz. I am starting to fear something more than CDC. haha. it's not about some activities of ATC. but I shall not say here. I shall pray hard that it will not happen. I WANT BRAVO!!! :( blehblehbleh. haha. Bravo '06 is like the most dominant company in 40. wahaha. But we were like the most lan4 company in ITC. Then the poor Delta '06 which only left Cong was the Best company.
It's merely 9 and my eyes can hardly open alr. The first thing I wanted to do went I reached home was to sleep... but obviously I've come to blog. No appetide coz my dinner today bu hao chi. So I never eat dinner(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home