(: I'm feeling very fortunate. Coz today for CSI sabbaths, we got the ONE and ONLY Archaeologist in Singapore to come and give us a lecture/speech on his works! He said that Singapore has 4 archaeologists but 1 decides that being an archaeologist doesn't earn enough and went on to become a teacher. The second one was too old for excavation works and therefore has retired. The third just sits on the chair and watch most of the time. Therefore, we have the ONE and ONLY TRUE BLUE SINGAPORE ARCHAEOLOGIST! So honoured right! So interesting eh, his speech.
Debate was as usual... BORING. I was doodling on my paper to prevent myself from falling asleep. Then we discuss the debate thingo. My group got fan3 fang1. [I was praying for zheng1 fang1 lor!]
Act today was overall NICE(: PT wasn't hiong... It was kind of... feels slacker than normal DALT PT. *shrugs* Maybe coz there isn't sun. But I think it was meant to be more hiong than normal PT.
Pitch tent. I was the only pegger for Tent 2 T.T Coz jiayuin wasn't feeling well so she fell out. So we were left with 11 people, so 1 tent had to be 5-man-tent. Everyone did pegging before. So in the end ma'am asked who only be pegger once before. me, cong and chu. Then ma'am went "Huicong gen1 Chuxi tent 1. Jinghong tent 2" wahhhh. But end up quite okay la. Except for the fact that we exceeded by our target by a lot and we were slower than last week. Even the 6-man-tent did not meet the target eh.
Anyway, we half way, mc's hand bled. So she ran off the wash and get plaster etc. So leaving 1 bowliner during that time, obviously cannot 1-2-la right. In the end shortly after mc returned, it was pinky's turn. So she ran off and blahblahblah and of course mc cannot 1-2-la also right. So in the end we kana slowed down. Then somemore throughout the whole pitch, jung was having stomachache. Therefore, I conclude we have reasons for being slower than tent1, not forgetting there's only 1 poor pegger. hehe. [excuses(: ]
I shall announce that I cannot aim(: half the time I do the swing-body-to-hit-peg, I miss the peg. So wonderful right! Then Sheila ma'am told and taught me how to aim. hehe. but apparently, the more I try to aim, the more I miss. I keep hitting in front of the peg onto the soil so everytime I peg finish, there will be a dong4 in front of the peg. [coz went I hit the soil in front of the peg, the soil flies out. therefore causing a hole] Then I will fill the hole back in. hehe. Anyway, I also hit behind the peg la. But most of the time I stop in time from hitting my own feet. but sometimes still kana whack my feet. I whacked my feet real hard twice today and I have a blueblack on my left hand which I suspect was from pegging.
But I was very proud of my pegs! Coz I was pegging as fast as the two peggers from Tent1 !!! [despite my numerous miss-the-peg whackos] hahaha. I was very jin zhang coz I was the only pegger. Then a lot of stress coz if I don't peg fast enough, the inner sheet etc. all cannot shang. Then the bowliners will also have no guylines to tie... Then when I was pegging outer middle peg, I was very stress coz I was certain tent1 finished all their pegs alr. So I peered over to tent 1 and realise they were as slow as us! wahaha! Then I finish my last peg shortly after they finished theirs. [at least, I think so...]
Overall I still think their tent nicer. I mean like duh. Their ventilation flap was like totally off the ground can! And their ground sheet was neater >.< Then ma'am gave comments on our tent. Which was basically what linette ma'am wrote in the bluebook. There were no comments on my pegs from the book T.T haha. But after that sheila ma'am pointed out that one of my pegs is wai1. Then Jung said that my two main pegs the distance like different. hahah. Which was true. haha. I also don't know why. Maybe my foot shrunk/grew half way. hehe.
Hmm. Nothing much alr. Except that ma'ams commented that our squad is not man enough. wahah. I'm the second most manly in our squad! Pooh is first. Ma'ams were saying that pooh got the wushu look. and she's very man! Which must have been true since Sockkeng ma'am thinks that people with long hair are not as manly but pooh has very very long hair! (: Make her look like those ancient china people with long plaited hair. Ma'ams said I was a little man. Not bad le. haha. Since squadmates are totally not man. hehehe. Eh. Ma'am also got say mc and cam a bit man also. But actually cam not very man. and mc is inspired to become very man and be like her ___________. haha. I think man [I typed ma'am -.-] or not depends quite a bit on the hair. Pooh is exception.
I only read the comments on the redbook. [which is the one on tent1 -.-] Haven't read bluebook yet. hahah. I doubt cong is scanning in for squadmates today since she isn't even online (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home