Monday, May 28, 2007

3 more dayssss.

*gasp* My new house is still in a mess. Stupid contractor. I hate his damn attitude. Tell him so many times everyday that we have to move on 31st may but nothing seems to be going into his empty shell. He very man4 man4 lai2 eh. Crap his empty promises. Everyday promise he will get everything done but everyday, nothing is done.

WAHHH. I want the $8000. I'm going to kill him if we don't get it.

Today's IvP was damn screwed up. I think last thursday the one I presented was better lor. >.<>.<

Tomorrow squadmates should be going out for lunch together after marshalling... But I made a noble decision not to join squadmates tomorrow! and return home to see to more packing that's needed. xD

I think I did quite well this term (: [I don't mean results. Coz I obviously deproved a lot] I meant something else. xD I'm quite proud of myself. Must jiayou! Must work towards an ideal balance!

I was thinking last night why exactly did I join np... hmm... haiz. Everytime ma'am ask, the reason I say is that it's because my sis is in np... haiz. but now I think that was merely my excuse... Not saying it didn't contribute to my final decision... but just yesterday while packing, I came across a book. I flipped through the pages, shaking my head at my awful handwritting but smiling to its content. Until the last page. it wrote... ... ...

Probably the answer to my question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home