Nothing much happened today. just that I want to crap about maths test!
Okay.. it was on the last period. So like squadmates all took it alr and everyone kept telling me to do graphs first and must do very fast [or else cannot finish the paper]. Yea. So I very guai and started with the graph question first. lalala. I took even longer than cong. I spent 20mins on DRAWING the graph only. lihai right! Coz I kept erasing and drawing, erasing and drawing. So I did part c and d and 25 mins was over. So I decided to skip part e and return for it later.
I know I didn't have much time left! but obviously me being limjinghong, I still over there man4 man4 do. aiya. It's not that I didn't want to speed up but I really couldn't coz somehow I will just man4 man4 lai2. Aiya. I do maths is like that de la. I like to man4 man4 do and man4 man4 think and man4 man4 write.
So very wonderful! There was only like 5-10 mins left and I still had question 4, 5 and 6 left to complete. [not forgetting my part e of Q7] So I was like CHIONG and CHIONG and CHIONG like siao. I was practically scribbling on the paper. wahhhh. and my brain was forcing my brainjuices to work at ultra speed and my hand too.
SO very miraculously... I completed everything except Q7) (e) ii) yea. the very very last question. part 2 of part e of question 7.
but still, must congratulate myself for being about to chiong 3 whole questions with all it's whatever part a part b and whatever crap is less than 10 mins! wahaha.
okay. and something o.O happened in the printing room after school. Coz we were trying to see if the person is Sheila ma'am or not. me melia cong and pinky were over there debating whether it's sheila ma'am. Coz you know at our dance there right, there's this guider that looks chao like Sheila ma'am! Then the person in the printing room was printing so we couldn't see her face, could only see the side view. So we were like "Is that sheila ma'am or that guides person??" Okay. anyway, it was sheila ma'am. and she told melia to tug in her shirt -____-
tomorrow is the slack day [excluding act/pop rehearsal] tomorrow has only LA. So nice! after LA, is P.E, then ICT, then Drama, then Science Lab! yay! I love tuesdays! [excluding pop rehearsal]
I don't like drama! coz I cannot act. haha. but never mind since I believe sooner or later nickng will change me away and let someone else yan3 my role. please la. I totally cannot act de lor. and I will have stage fright >.< later I break down on stage. hahaha.
Okay. tomorrow is POP rehearsal. hmm. I like doing drills but I don't like doing drills with ma'ams. Coz very stressful neh. hmm. and 39 ma'ams should be taking us for some time again. hope they start practising the parade thing from the start of act. or else later we leave again then on POP we blur diao.
hmm... nothing to say except that this friday is POP alr. haizzzzz. so fast. so fast. so fast. so fast. so fast. It's like 37 ma'ams just passed out and 38 ma'ams are passing out [!!] time fliesss. I don't know how I'm feeling bout it. it's like rojak. everything throw together and mix. rahhh.
and I have a bad feeling about POP. Our NCOs very scary [as in when they cry]. it's like totally opposite from our 37 ma'ams. The picture/image of them crying is still stuck in my head. Siva Koh said that if you were emotionally [or sexually] aroused by something, your body secrets something that makes the image stick in your head forever. Okay. she said this when talking about pornography. she was explaining why people who watch porn before can't get them out of their head. but she said like for example, you saw something that made you damn angry, that whatever thing would also be secreted and you would remember that scene.
anyway, my bad feeling about POP has nothing to do with crying or whatsoever. I just have this feeling that ma'ams are chao disappointed in us [I think they are..] . I just have this feeling that something very bad is going to happen. lalala. I'm talking crap. because I always have a bad feeling whenever there's something big happening on that day.
lalala. whenever need full U, I will keep having this feeling I forget a part of my U even after checking many many times. lalala. I have a feeling I'm going to die soon [as in literally]
lalala. I hate life. because it always tries to tie me up. I like life without stress without expectations. I am someone who likes to slack around and do nothing except relaxing things like watching tv and playing computer. My choice was a wrong choice. but there's nothing I can do now but smile =/
lalala. byebye. I love the idea of communism =) but it only it can be true...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home