Saturday, July 21, 2007

okie. kop from chu's blog de.

true colours

1. From where you are sitting right now, list an object that is one of each of the following colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white and black.

My chinese file!

Wahh. a lot of orange things on my table eh.
ca1 xie2 bu4 [cloth for polishing boots]
table lamp and this tong3 that I put my colour pencils in

the [already empty] M&M that bravo ma'ams gave! [YAYY! keep as sovenior -__-]
that bottle of yellow paint that we use to paint ______________. haha.
this yellow box thingy

GRRR. ERHHH. The green ribbon on my sis's trophy -______- [desperate try. coz there's really no green things around. that's like the closest one alr.]

The bottle of blue paint that we use to _____________. haha yea. I kept the yellow and blue one. xD T
The pocket drive that is currently connected to my laptop [it's not mine *_*]

hmm. the fruitplus on my table. it's blackcurrent flavour. the wrapper's purple

woah. a lot eh. All the papers and the shelves on my left and right, and this 7-11 plastic bag and the extension cord and the can of brasso and the pyjamas I'm wearing now =D it's Happy Feet pyjamas! hahaha. [erps. the penguins on my pyjamas are white too]

hmm. some wires, my U cover, this whole set of CD + don't know what players, a jacket, my laptop, and the headphones for my organ xD

2. What color do you wear most often? Why?
Red? Why arh. coz I have the most red shirts lor. Coz there are always such days called CNY and National Day.

3. What color are your eyes?
Black. Everyone says my eyes are 100% black. So I shall trust them. hahaha.

4. What color is your desktop image?
It's very colourful. It's this picture of the looney tunes characters in a car going for some camp or something? hahah. I just changed my wallpaper today la. before this was some carebear thing. =D

5. What colors are you walls and floor?the walls?
My walls are chao ji de light pink. it's so light it looks like white. I mean it's this type of paint that when you look at my wall it's white. But if you had come in from a [let's say] blue room, you would be able to feel that my room has a tinge of pink. hahaha.
My walls are wooden. so... brown..?

Okay. I need to sleep now. No time to do chu's other quiz le. shall do it tomorrow with what happened today :D nitey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home