rahhh. I suddenly feel emo although today it was fun in school...
went to school as usual, very sleepy. then we had LA compre TT. I think my summary is damn screwed la. and I have a feeling my compo li2 ti2. hmm. nothing much... Last period was music. Very fun!! The last part right, we were suppose to choose 8 people. 2 for each part [coz there are 4 parts] wahaha. Then my classmates chose me :D So fun! Then coz I was like one of the first to be chosen so I got to choose which part I want to do xD I chose part 1 (: YAY! It's the melody. ahaha. So it's easier. As in the tune. So me and sharon got part 1 and starting working on the xylophone. [don't know how to spell la]. chao fun can! I can memorise it alr eh! ^_^
Okay. After school, wanted to zhao3 ma'ams coz pinky had a lot of questions to ask about tomorrow, but there were no ma'ams. so melia and pinky kept wanting to go look for ma'ams in their classrooms but me and mc don't want coz we don't want. hahaha. Then somemore than pinky jian jue don't want to call ma'ams like later after her AEP or something.
yea... But mc and I were despo to go play ball and wanted to go look for ball but that pinky keep on pulling us back coz we have to help her think of solution other than calling ma'ams. So in the end I made her go off for her AEP by volunteering to help her call.
Okay. So anyway, we left our bag at BB, and went to refill water. Since it was beside the canteen, we decided to go see if there were any ma'ams. Then gang hao linette ma'am came down. So we put down our things on a table and when we were walking to find ma'am, ma'am walked up the stairs and walked away. So we were like behind her chasing, but we didn't want to greet coz like we were behind her and quite far away. So yea... In the end, chase until nearing GO there when ma'am was about to turn left, then we greeted and ma'am turned around.
So asked ma'am all the questions pinky wanted to ask. blahblahblah. So went back to BB. Then as promised before, we were suppose to 1,2,3 and run..! and Jump! over the bushes. Yea. I was quite jinzhang but melia was even more jinzhang than me. mc was the most calm one. But anyway, we kept on deng yi xia! Coz either there were people or we needed more time for mental preparation [in case we land in/on the bush]
After a very very long time, we still haven't found the correct time to jump. then cong came. and she sat on the bb feeling quite bu shuang coz she wants to go home alr. So feeling very frustrated, she suddenly shouted ONE TWO THREE! So all of us RANNN and JUMP! WOOHOO. pro me and meichun safely landed on the other side.
But melia ne? turned around and saw that she braked in front of the bush. wahhh! How can like that! shuo hao die also must jump, cannot stop in front of it de! [somemore her leg was the longest] okay. then somehow, maybe cong see us jump very fun, so she pei2 melia to jump. bu3 the failed try. Yippe!
ONE TWO THREE. and zooom! BONG! wahaha. Melia and cong both jumped over! Then I was feeling chao ji HIGH. but cong was quite low coz she kept wanting to go home. So she made me listen to _____________. [a song] it's a sad and nice song. haha. Then became not so high le. So continued playing on the bb. Then melia and I were trying to like cross over mc and each other. yea. meichun's sense of balance is chao good eh! You can like use her as support she also won't fall down de. I think mine is the most lan la. Coz once I laugh, i will lose my balance. [and apparently I kept laughing, she I kept falling down]
Went home on 67 and slept. blahblahblah. so I'm now at home. don't feel like doing homework.
Oh ya. I think hor... whoever takes our squad very dao mei. haiz. Coz our squad don't talk de. What we do for all debriefs is stone. and stone. and stone. Then look at ma'ams, then ma'ams look at us, then sometimes, listen to ma'ams talk a bit. then stone somemore. then sometimes cry. [depends on what ma'ams talking about...]
I think our squad very different from other squads [??] I think other squads all talk de lor. like very open like that. okay. that's what I think from reading their blogs but maybe it's not. maybe they stone as well. but anyway, I like stoning. -______-
anyway, I feel very sad. very sad. very sad. haiz. never mind.
Anyway, all squads are different. all squads are unique (: just like 37 ma'ams and 38 ma'ams. haiz. last year's last act and last dalt so different from this year's.
37 ma'am's last act... we only cried a little bit. [almost everyone cried at the marilyn ma'am part.] yea. coz marilyn ma'am was sick and couldn't make it. So our other NCOs were saying like how much marilyn ma'am loves us and really wanted to come. and stuff. okay. it was damn touching can.
this year's last act... Right from the start squadmates already shuo hao die also cannot cry de. Then water break that time also kept reminding each other that cannot cry. Then got one part ma'am talked about some very emo things. and somewhere from the other side, they passed down message not to cry. but in the end leh? ma'ams started crying first... and in the end all the 40s left were all crying too. And it was far worst than last year's last act's crying. Last year's one was tearing only lor. This year's one was really cry coz ma'am and melia said some very emo things. and this is like the first time I ever saw ma'ams ku1 dao4 zhe4 me4 can3. our 37 ma'ams don't cry.
Last year's last dalt was much nicer than this year's. last year's was watch ma'ams perform, play captain's ball in the WHOLE quadrangle. [yea, we were all running from one end to the other. tired but fun] Then we said something disgusting/rou ma to ma'ams. *goosebumps* okay. it wasn't intentional. Let me explain. Coz we didn't want to play captain's ball anymore. We wanted to do what ma'ams want to do. So at first we wanted to ask ma'ams if they can talk to us/ play ball with us. But then we had no idea what ma'ams wanted to do. Then we also don't know how to phrase coz we want to do what ma'ams want to do but we don't know what they want to do. So in the end the eeky statement came out. "Ma'ams, we want to be with you" [did we say that in english or in chinese arh? anyway, it all means the same thing] somemore our whole squad said it together. not that type one person raise hand and say de eh. [I can still remember litian ma'am's reaction] okay. so we had squad talk anyway. then we cried coz ma'ams kept singing us songs to calm us down, but apparently, they more they sing, the worse we cried.
This year's last dalt was worst than normal dalt. it is called want-to-kill-us dalt. even normal dalts weren't as tiring. Okay. to the extend that squadmates couldn't care more about getting scolded or whatever coz we were in need of rest. Water break that time, everyone cannot tahan alr so everyone don't care and sat on the floor to rest. then quite a few squadmates cried. [not coz it's last dalt. coz they were having pains or something somewhere] [oh, and coz could see that ma'ams were quite disappointed in our long, but we really cannot le lor] As in like during water break everyone knows that ma'ams were very disappointed but then everyone was like really cannot make it le. Considering the fact that every single one of us already had body parts 'malfunctioning' [i know it's the wrong word to use] as in like, you know, somewhere pain or diziness, nauseousness or whatever, I am very happy that no one fell out! [of course except ys la. that is exceptional case] especially pinky whose tummy was chao ji pain and wants to vomit but ying4 cheng1 dao4 di3 and refused to fall out! bravo! [it's not on purpose. coz obviously you can't go like Alpha! or Charlie! or Delta!] and she was like crying in pain during water break la.
okay. another more serious one is jiayuin. She was complaining that she keeps seeing double images, then went she want to tiao over long that time, she sees 2 longs and doesn't know which one to tiao. so scary eh. and yingsiu's skin was feeling pain. [don't ask me why] and as usual her feet. Chu's knee had sharp pains and she still ren3 tong4 and went down on the 'go down on your right'. So... bravo! [although, you were never from bravo, i will still say Bravo! to you]
lalala. No time to go to each and every squadmates. Sorry if your names are not mentioned above. I know you all were suffering from something too. yea. And all of you were dying too. yea. So everyone.... ... BRAVO! wahaha.
wonderful. pinky is still cursing about having to go alone tomorrow to hta to support shooting team with all the other people who are not from 40. poor thing... *shakes head* I bet she will be very left out lor. haiz. but at least we are going to be able to change U with her. Yea. that's right. we need to wear U also neh. And we would be able to dismiss at 1.30 too! haha. so gang gang hao. Change U with pinky.
waha. and you know what were instructions from ma'am? "fall in outside audi" okay. so wonderful. which means if pinky is the first to reach there, she would be tootly falling in there alone at the big empty space looking up in senangdiri and not moving in full U. so hilarious can. Just imagine... ... hahaha. 1-man squad. luckily tomorrow isnt' POP rehearsal lor. Or else pinky will fall in in the quadrangle alone. Then the ma'am will stand directly in front of her, going "squad sedia!" and blahblah. waha. Then take attendance... ... ... ...
I'm addicted to chocolates (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home