Okay. shall start with the very funny squadmates.
recess that time bravo ma'ams couldn't find squadmates so they gave me all their presents and ask me to help tp give squadmates. So thank ma'am blahblahblah. Then me and cong had this 'idea'. hehehe. We went to put them on squadmates tables and pretend that is ma'am put de.
Okay. So during lunch, I was asking them if they saw the M&M on the table and they said they did. So I went "Ma'ams so li hai leh! They know where we sit!" Then melia and jung both sort of xia dao coz they thought was squadmates put de [which was true actually...] Then they started going high with this plan of making bravo ma'ams a thank you card. Coz apparently they thought ma'ams put on our table which means we didn't thank them for their M&M. So they felt bad and wanting to make ma'ams a thank you card.
Cong, pinky and me were at the side going "Should we tell them the truth or not arh. Coz if they really go give thankyou card a bit erh..." So blahblahblah. Squadmates were like really serious about giving ma'ams the thankyou card la. They say what do tomorrow recess then melia wanted to bring yellow paper then jung say hers is better hardhard de good quality paper. Jung want to jinqing ma'am's, melia do jiawen ma'am's then I do Sijia ma'am's. okay. A bit de hao3 xiao4 to see squadmates like going so serious with this plan. wahaha.
Aiya. In the end we told them after school coz we were scared that they really want to carry on with the plan tomorrow even if we tell them before we start making. wahaha. Okay. So the agreement was to thank bravo ma'ams on our blogs =D
THANK YOU MA'AMS!!
YAYY!! I <333>
Tomorrow is last act. We are not going to the dance thing again. I really think chen lao shi is damn pissed with us. Coz we are not going this friday too. plus POP that day. And all are important days. So we can prepare to die.
Haiz. tomorrow need to prepare full U [diediedie.] I don't like to prepare and wear full U. I just finished polishing mi badges. As usual like almost all the blackblack thing came from swimming badge. I use brasso. heh. coz I don't know where my car polish went to. See. That's the bad thing about moving house. Everything gets moved and you don't know where to look for them. Then gang hao my room got brasso so just use lor. My mum bought it for us to ca1 the doorknob >.<
I also have autosol and I know it's better but it's upstairs. hehe. I'm lazy to go get it. brasso is so stinko!! >.<>
I am feeling disgusted now coz I'm like eating somesort of cracker and I can smell the brasso on my hand. eeks. Brasso smell is long lasting. remember? hahaha. That time after we ca1 the ba4, the brasso smell didn't go off after many days. And I feel good because I haven't ca1 my boots in a longggglonggggg time. =X my boots is liang again! yay!
okay. today on the bus, when we reach the stop after ny, I was telling pinky "That time at the bus stop that time hor, I was telling jung that everytime she passes by the hc bus stop, which is the stop after ny, she should look out because there's a chance that she might see a ma'am coz me and pinky saw quite a few alr. So that day when she passed by the hc busstop, she suddenly remember what I told her and she looked out and saw 2 37 ma'ams!! Then at the coro bus stop, she looked out again and saw another ma'am!" So when pinky was going 'woah.' or whatever, I suddenly looked out and saw carolyn ma'am! WOAH. SO QIAO LOR! WAHAHA. I then was like "EHH! CAROLYN MA'AM EH!" then nudge nudge her. hahaha. She looked out just in time before the bus drove off.
Anyway, So now the story will be "That day on the bus when I was telling pinky about jung telling me that that day I was telling her that she should look out at the hc bus stop coz maybe there'll be a ma'am. Then that very day she pass by the hc bus stop and remember my words and saw 2 37 ma'ams. Then she saw another one at coro busstop. Just when I was saying this, I suddenly looked out and saw a 37 ma'am!" wahahaha. Okay... >.<
My sis kept vomitting and she was like in the same room as me and she refuses to go out. I think she kana somesort of virus coz she feels damn cold when I'm feeling so stuffy and refused to let me on the fan. And she kept vomitting when she has nothing to vomit. ARGH. I was damn disgusted by her la. So I was like using my boots to block my view of her while polishing it and watching my show.
Oh ya. Forgot to mention that I found myself a new show to watch! YIPPE! Anyway, for devil beside you right, I watch epi 11 then skip to 20. hahah. Firstly, because I found myself a new show alr and just wanted to watch the ending again. and secondly because I wanted to skip the part where his mother tries to get him to go to italy and he doesn't know whether he should go or not. blahblahblah. that part not nice de lor.
Still think she shouldn't have gone to Italy with his mum. So cruel to leave qiyue neh. haiyo. Anyway, my new show is very funny!! [okay.. all my shows are very funny. because I only watch those funny funny shows rather than sad ones] I think devil beside you is not very funny lor. Compared most of my other shows. I think corner with love is the most not funny de. Corner with love is considered quite sad show coz there's a lot of parts that can make you cry. but very nice la.
I think ma'ams have something in mind tomorrow... haiz... Squadmates all wants to do campcraft. I want to do campcraft too! but I think we have different intensions. melia wants campcraft because she hopes that at least for once, we can get within out target and make ma'ams happy. But I was saying that the only way any team from our squad can make into our targetted time is put all the very good ones at one tent. Which is like impossible. Even so, they might not also make it. So I was saying that the possibilities of making ma'ams angry is much higher than being able to meet their expectations. hahaa. She agrees with my point.
but still, I WANT TO DO CAMPCRAFT! T.T I reallyreallyreally hope we will get to do campcraft tomorrow. At least pitch once ba. Actually I don't really like ask for us to meet our targetted time, coz it's like almost impossible. Just like hope we improve or something then ma'ams will at least be happy for the last act.
Oh ya. If there's campcraft tomorrow, I really hope I can don't be bowliner again. maybe pegger. Although I don't really like pegging coz the next day will have backache and peggers are always the dirtiest. hehe.
haha. last time squadmates were going "I only be bowliner once before leh!" Then quite a few of them were once or twice before only. Then they were like "Bu ke neng everyone be so little times before only mah. Then the other times who be bowliners?" Then I was like "me..." Squadmates all don't like to be verticals coz very slack. mei shi zuo. they don't like. But somehow, they keep ending up as vertical. So they very qi4. hehe. I know jung is like that. Coz like everytime she was hoping that she will be bowliner or something. Then got once ma'am made her vertical. Then she's my tent de. So she was over there complaining. [hehe. Coz she's vertical a lot of times le. And only be bowliner once at that time]
Should ask squadmates tomorrow how many times they be what le. Get an updated idea of what squadmates do a lot of times le. Coz that one up there is quite long ago de. maybe now squadmates got be bowliner alr le.
I am like totally opposite from squadmates coz up till now, [after so many campcraft sessions and pitching so many tents] I have only been vertical once, pegger twice and the rest are bowliner. So many times until I have lost count of how many times exactly have I been bowliner before. haiz. But that's a good thing too. hahaha. because I am bowliner for sooo many times, I have been partners with a lot of squadmates before. haha. I confirm got do with pinky, mc, jiayuin, yingsiu, pooh and cam. chuxi not sure. hao xiang you hao xiang mei you. then I am quite sure I did twice with yingsiu before. and I am quite positive I never do with kathy and jung before. melia and cong arh... I don't know eh. I think don't have. I think they were my tent de verticals or something before. aiya. don't know la.
but anyway, that's quite a lot alr. OH. My sis just came home from the doctor's and she's got herself an MC. So lucky. I hope she doesn't pass her virus to me. i still want to go POP de hor.
Oh crap. I typed a whole chunk here and it all disappeared. suan le. shall not re-type. bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home