FAMILY OF FIVE

Monday, July 09, 2007

i typed a long long post and deleted it coz it sounded very un-blogging material....

read jung's blog as instructor. cant say anything except chey....

wish we will have campcraft tmr.

wish that my boots will go shiny faster today

~llama

posted by 40 at 5:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Contributors

  • 40
  • Meichun

Previous Posts

  • fahrenhiet's 夏雪你给的爱带着温度尤其拥抱时最清楚心跳传来的起伏像一颗跳动的暖炉手放进口...
  • OKay. yesterday was my sis's POP. She ended at 8 w...
  • frm melie's blog"thinking back, our class has chan...
  • ya, so shall post bout today.open hse. started off...
  • gotta post bout this- frm quan's blog"yeah. got so...
  • Today's funfair was not bad on the whole. hahaha. ...
  • I FORGOT TO SAY I CANT STAND HERafter the encounte...
  • QUIZ PRELIMS IS OVER!!! =)got a few things to blog...
  • wahaha! something funny happened. but I think it h...
  • Hey squadmates! So amazing eh! I did this quiz...h...

Powered by Blogger