Sunday, July 08, 2007

OKay. yesterday was my sis's POP. She ended at 8 which is quite early [??] When we reached there to fetch her, we saw her Sec 1s doing bersurai. So funny eh! I was like laughing at their drills. really very very funny! but I was like o.O as in never expected dhsnp's drills to be so lan4 de mah. but considering that they are just sec 1s, shall forgive them. HAHAHA.

but I think 41's drills are better than theirs lor. I think coz they have guys. Sec 1 guys who have yet to mature right, is that type playplay type mah. Not serious type. Anyway, my sis says right all squads in their unit upon becoming training squad right, the drills standard will suddenly shoot up very fast.

Anyway, my sis used her own boots -_________- She woke up extra early to ca1 her own xie2. hahaha. wahhh. She she brought home a lot a lot of prezzies! 1 from the CI sirs and ma'ams, 1 from qiwen sir, 1 from her section juniors, 1 from admin board, 1 from D &P board [development & planning], 1 from training board, 1 from Sec 3 squad, 1 from Sec 2 squad, 1 from Sec 1 squad oh and 1 from her OC I think.

10 altogether eh!! *faints* So good lor. Anyway, she came home and went "I GOT TO KEEP MY UNIFORM!!" wahaha. So good >.< Coz their np room too many uniforms le. hahah. But she didn't get to keep her rank. wahhh. she that time from LCP become SGT leh. stupid la. She said coz actually she's CPL le. Just that she was lazy to go and get her rank. So when she got promoted again, she zhi jie get the sgt rank. haiya. Their thing so disorganised de lor.

haiz. My sis is addicted to animes. >.< I don't like animes lor. I like to watch dramassss. hahaha. I keep promoting so many shows to her but she didn't even watch any.

My cough is horrible now. Coz yesterday's lunch was chicken rice. kaes. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home