Tuesday, July 17, 2007

last dalt today... wasn't even 1/10 of what we expected. haizzz. totally spoiled my impression of "Last DALT".

Shall talk only on the key points.

- start dalt by wu-ing long --- 1/10 dead [mainly coz of the sun]

- tiao long [no one counted how many rounds we went but squadmates were quite certain it was more than 10] --- 6/10 dead [tiao long is really tiring! for people who never experienced before, please go try]

- ma'ams still made us continue wu-ing long under the hot sun --- 7.5/10 dead

- PT with 39 ma'ams and 41 [jin qing ma'am was running at such a fast pace I was having difficulties catching up. can't blame them coz 39 ma'ams and 41 were much alive unlike the poor 40. all squadmates almost died] --- 9.5/10 dead

okay. So after that not much tedious activites anymore. In conclusion, we left with only 5% left. not forgetting the fact that all squadmates had injuries or whatever you call that. these includes dizziness, stomachache/ feel like vomitting, sharp knee pain, foot pain [yingsiu, coz she's flat footed], hand pain, skin pain, seeing double images, leg cramp.

Okay. this sounds serious. but everyone still endured over it!

Okay... So shall start with my own problem. I was suffering from hand pain and leg cramp. [I know I'm very pro because I still continued wu-ing long even though my leg cramped] Okay. anyway, hand pain was from saturday's badminton. mc and cong should know. Coz saturday right, when playing badminton, my arm 'dislocated' twice. it's chao pain if you never experienced it before. It's went your whole arm, the joint at the shoulder there, goes out of place and goes back. Yea. So sunday, my right arm is like chao pain. to the extend that as long as you move your arm, your joint there will have a sharp pain. but this morning was quite okay alr, as in almost recovered. but you know, wu-ing long and stuffs makes it worst.

okay. the worst is senangdiri. Aiyo! Today senangdiri for very long eh. Coz waiting for 41 to ask permission to fall in and blahblah. Coz in senangdiri, you actually twist your arm backwards. wahlao. very pain T.T

yea. going on to the leg cramp part. Coz you know when the long is down, must do the wave thing right? So my wave was up and suddenly pooh wen "TIAO LONG WEI!" And I xia dao and slam the long onto the ground and JUMPED over my own jie2. [coz you know pooh as the longzhu doesn't give you allowance time. So she will just immediately jump] So as a result of the sudden hard jump = sudden strong pull of the muscle, my left calf muscle instantly cramped. wahh! Of course it was pain. I mean cramps are supposed to be pain. I sure everyone experienced it before.

Lucky me, the way I usually stop my cramps, is to press my feet upwards so that the angle is less than 90 degrees. So as we were wu-ing long, obviously we were standing, so I pressed my feet down on the ground while letting squadmates jump over. Very effective coz after a while it went away. but you know, after cramps, you have the after-cramps-effect. like, you know, your muscle will become very tight etc. yea. but still can wu long la.

Then since that cramp, everytime I jump over long, my leg will like cramp for like a second. Coz my leg didn't cramp again coz it was on the floor, meaning, it was pressed upwards. but everytime I tiao, you will lift your leg up right, then for that second, my leg will cramp.

Okay. Anyway, I was telling my sis about my leg cramping blahblahblah. and she went

"You leg cramp never fall out de meh!?"

So I went "You don't know what is called ying4 cheng1 arh."

"You idiot arh! ying4 cheng, ying4 cheng1, sooner or later you will hurt your leg, THEN YOU KNOW ARH!"

Okay... so I told her about my arm thing too. the dislocation crap.

"You stupid la! Later your injury become more serious THEN YOU KNOW ARH! ying4 cheng... ying4 cheng1... ying4 cheng1... [in a sacarstic tone]."

okay. end of story. my sister very interesting right! hahaha. squadmates all like my sister neh. xD

So after dimissal and blahbalhblah, squadmates went back to help ma'ams. so me, mc and cam decided to leave first. Sat at the bus stop then we went spilling out all our unhappiness... then cam left first. so left me and mc sitting at the bus stop talking. we delibrately miss two 154s, coz mc wanted to continue talking. WAHH! talk until the climax then suddenly pinky came. So we couldn't continue with our su4 ku3-ing.

came home, then chu called to apologise. So qi2 guai4. why squadmates all like to apologise arh? I mean like this kind of thing I jiang3 le jiu4 wang4 le. I won't take it to heart de lor. lalalala. So in the end we starting su4 ku3-ing over the phone too. complain and complain. blahblahblah. If it wasn't that chu's mum was calling for her, I bet we could have talked for over 1 hour. hahhaa. Okay.. I'm looking for a chance to break my record of longest phone conversation of 1hr and 2mins. okay. crap.

Then came online. long long time never come online le. So from just now until now, mc and I continued our conversation. blahblahblah.

yep. so. that's. all. for. today. (: have. a. nice. day.

Just realised there are just so many things I want to tell squadmates but can't (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home