Thursday, July 19, 2007

Right... I'm back coz just went to melia's bloggie and their taggie and I'm starting to emo all over again. *BANGS TABLE*

RAHHH

segjbenjeurenjmvnkndvoiarbfjfnvsdvjvsvjsv;kfavjsv;jb

I am angry. knejfbwkndkcoia9q082y382j42knfkj0(*713n wv

I WANT MY MATHS OYLMPIAD!!! T-T

AMELIA NG JING JING. MATHS OLYMPIAD IS VERY NICE OKAY!
YOU SHOULDN'T REN4 DING4 FROM THE START THAT IT'S GOING TO BE NOT NICE. BECAUSE IT'S NICE.

PUFT.PUFT.PUFT. ZHEN SHI DE. DON'T KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE THIS CHANCE *SHAKES HEAD*

YOU SHOULD TAKE A POSITIVE APPROACH LIKE GUO HUI!

I want also don't have... T-T WAHHHH! all katherine's fault! cheat my feelings. bleahhh.
All her fault again hai4 wo3 never go for the maths olympiad competition. It was like another bloody chance for me to add another certificate to my portfolio YOU KNOW!

*BANG TABLE*

And I know you all don't know how much that damn maths olympiad cert means to meeeeeee! It's not just any crap competition you know! IT IS MATHS OYLMPIAD COMPETITION. You know this kind of competition just answer half the answers correctly and you can get at least a bloody silver! [okay. that's not my point] but then and again, I WANT MY MATHS OLYMPIAD!!!

STUPID LA.

*bish myself*

I shall po4 li4 and study for next year's maths olympiad ok. I die also must get something back!
GRRR. Must bu3 for this year. and somemore upper sec de won't be so easy anymore le lor. SOMEMORE, I won't be going for maths training, which means I will chi kui, coz I obviously think I forget all my maths oylmpiad stuff alr after 2 years. That's why I say I shall break my tradition of not studying.

I shall follow kathy. and be hardworking. and study for maths olympiad. last year still okay coz I think I still can da gai remember. anyway, I almost luan luan do the whole paper la. I didn't even complete it can. wahaha. Of course it's not totally luan luan do but of course I do what I remember, which was almost nothing.

Oh ya. I still remembered that sp studied for maths oylmpiad also la. So hardworking neh. Before the competition, he was reading all the notes and practices. hehe and I didn't even bother. *shakes head* but he was really like chao serious when it comes to maths olympiad coz he being him, is almost the same as me. all the paper don't file de. just anyhow throw. then don't listen in class, don't do homework. Okay. he is better than me coz at least sometimes he does his work. but anyway, he actually files all his Maths Olympiad papers almost everyweek and calls it MOMO file [My Own Maths Olympiad File]. coz his brother always tries to take advantage of him by koping his file to use also. anyway his maths olympiad is like chao ji good la. [see... that's the good thing about sitting with him. you get good guidance] He knew how to do like practically every question can. And he chao enthu in maths olympiad class.

Okay. Can prove his teachings are effective coz his brother sits in front of us during lessons and his brother won also. Okay. but anyway, I did better last year than in P6. wahaha. okay... sometimes depends on luck also.

lalala. maths olympiad is so fun xD yipee!

but anyway, I feel sad coz my maths is deproving day by day. anyway, I don't think it's because my maths is deproving but this year's topics all happens to be those what graphs and statistics and whatever variations. I'm only good at things like algebra and crap that everyone hates. okay. so anyway, this year's topics, I'm only good at indices. muahaha. indices so easy can.

Anyway, mdm lee says my graphs are very nice and neat *ego* I mean quadratic graphs. Not those linear ones.

One good thing about sitting with huier is that I get comfort everytime I get back my maths quiz because she will always get either same or lower than me. hahaha. Makes me feel better. but then turn to the right and it's shihui and she almost always get full marks so i refrain from looking at her quiz marks T.T will feel very zi bei.

O.o my sis is playing maple and she suddenly went

"I can't believe I'm so smart! Wo zhen shi tai cong ming le! Mei xiang dao wo zhe me cong ming!"

Then I was like "huh..?"

"Yi bian train cleric, yi bian hunt for pots. Wo zhen shi tai cong ming le!"

Okay... bish her la. she and her maple. -_____-
Oh ya, she's recently addicted to prince of tennis and influenced my bro to watch with her.
So that saturday, we were playing badminton, and somehow, my bro couldn't switch over and thinking he himself was playing tennis, he was like jumping and whacking the shuttlecock onto the floor. -_______-

okayokay. random. but my brother very funny coz he always kana hit by the shuttlecock de. I mean like we didn't purposely aim at him lor. He everytime stand there and let the shuttlecock hit him. hahaha. We always say that's it's coz his target is bigger [we are saying he is fat lar].

Never mind. I think it's coz he always stands at the middle front of the court where chances of getting hit are of course higher. But no choice coz he specialises in front balls. but actually there shouldn't be such thing as specialise front or back coz you are suppose to be able to do both and change accordingly. But no choice coz he runs backwards very slowly and half the time if he tries to run too fast backwards, he falls down -.- and sometimes like if it's a back ball and you have no time to like swing your racquet right, then his ball wouldn't go over the net. as in how to say arh. like if your racquet is there ready the the ball come and you swing right, it's more energy then when the ball come and you zhi jie hit. coz no potential energy you know? yea. if he has time to swing he can actually hit qutie far but he almost always doesn't time to do it coz he would be like trying to balance himself -__- and his zhi jie hit thing very lan. meaning, not enough strength. (:

I hate the zhi jie hit thing, but you know right, sometimes cannot help it mah. Coz like if you from one corner need to run to another corner then not enough time. [okay. coz obviously we are not professionals] yea. My that 2 arm dislocations were caused in the zhi jie hits. haha. Coz if you want the ball to go far when you zhi jie hit must really have a lot of strength to make up for the potential energy. And then if you like me don't like to do warm ups, then will like that lor. hahaha. but it's very common. so never mind.

lalala. I always like to cut short my warm ups. coz I don't like and don't want and I think there's no need. Just by playing straight is already like warming up le. hahaha. And I realised my sis is very lan. Coz that sat, I was stretching and putting my leg on the stage thing and reach and grab my toes. then I was telling my sister that jiayuin cannot do that. [coz last time we did that before dance mah. then jiayuin's leg cannot go up and put on the wall thing around the dance studio thing] So my sister tried eh! and her leg also cannot go up! wahaha! okay. I was laughing at her coz I didn't expect that. jiayuin's one is because her leg is chao long la.

but cannot blame my sis coz since she was 0 years old until now, [16 +], she has never tried spliting before. And obviously in dhs they don't try this kind of things coz there are guys. So it's not like ny coz we have dance. and we always do the open leg the pull each other thing. My sister actually never seen that before eh! as in the open legs and pull thing. Coz dhs they don't do de mah. not like ny.

hahah. I shall aim to be able to split [which is like damn impossible]So I shall aim to at least be of pooh's standard.. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home