Let us all pray that for the next 3 hours, no one calls my house >.<
OKay. Friday pinky went alone to support ma'ams for shooting com. those 6 of us involved in dance crap were excused from lessons at 1.30 too. haha. Okay. anyway, I haven't put my buttons and rank, haven't polish badges and boots. so wonderful right. hahaha. Coz anyway, we have 1 and a half hours to man4 man4 change.
Last period was LA. Watch R&J!!! wahlao. At 1.30, it was at the party scene alr! So xinyi and I thought that I would be rather lang4 fei4 if we missed their first kiss. So thinking that it would be quite soon [since it's alr at the party] we decided to stay and leave after that scene. THEN! they started having this guy singing and romeo and juliet were like looking for each other. WAHHH. SO slow! Then FINALLY! The part where Romeo grabbed Juliet's hand from behind the curtain. Then he started saying the whatever palmer's sins and crap [you know, the lines he said before kissing Juliet] WAHHHH! SO CLOSE!
THEN...! This group of chinese dance people actually came all the way to media viewing room to look for xinyi. CRAP. So in the end we two bo bian and left. IT WAS SO DAMN FREAKING CLOSE!!! RAHHH. OKay. So ran back to class and ran to the toilet. Pinky was already almost done changing. So I quickly took my buttons and blouse out and started putting my buttons. haha. cong helped me (: So nice (:
yea. Then pinky was done but I was not, so other squadmates follow pinky down first while cong stayed to help me put. Then went down and join squadmates. then blahblahblah. Went to the 1st floor science lab toilet. So I took out my ca1 xie2 bu4 and kiwi and boots and started to ca1 my xie2. and realised that I wasn't the only one who hasn't ca1 xie2. jung and pooh also. hahaha. So in the end all 6 of us [okay. maybe cong didn't. not sure] were like sitting on the toilet floor polishing boots. wahah. Okay. Then jung and pooh also haven't put buttons yet -_____- They reached earlier than me then they never like use the time to put buttons -_______- hmm. Then polish badges also...
Since we have like 1hour + left to change U, everyone was chao ji man4 man4 lai2. As in really can see that everyone were trying their best to take their own sweet time. AND. Something interesting happened! Even when everyone were trying to man4 man4 lai2, we realised that we only took 20mins! [excluding the time we use to polish boots]
All of us xia4 dao4 lor. Coz normally for act days, we also only have about 20 mins or less to change. and everyone is like chiong and chiong like siao. Then on Friday, everyone man4 man4 lai2 and we also took 20 mins. so pro eh. So next time on tuesdays, we should try and take our time to change -_____- hahaha. jkjk.
Okay. Coz we practised once outside the audi there, so that time we were wearing boots, then me and pooh got this part need to kneel down. Then both of us were like WAHHH. Coz we cannot go down! As in coz the boots very ying4 right, then when you try to kneel down, your toes there cannot bend. then both of us just PONG and drop down on our knees. wahlao. I bet it looked damn >:( The real performance most probably need to wear boots lor. I wonder how we are doing to do that on stage... hmm.
Then went into dance studio. rehearse and rehearse. and I watch that $100 performance watch until I very sian. Coz watch don't know how many thousand times le. Then nothing much. the only new nice thing is the ny kindergarten little children came today. and ny primary also. yea. So add in their part. Not much la. the only nice and interesting part is 2 ny kindergerten kids cartwheel from 2 sides to the middle, and piong! SPLIT! wahh! Damn cute eh!
Then stayed back awhile to watch the chinese dance dsa. Got this nanhua primary de. DAMN PROOOO!!! omg. chao ji de flex. even more flex than most chinese dancers! but a bit scary coz she's chao skinny so can see all her bones. [could see that chen laoshi was quite interested in her]
Then ma'ams were changing in the chinese dance toilet. They came out and saw us so they told us the shooting com results. 3rd and 6th. individuals are 8th and 10th. Not bad leh. hahah.
yesterday, suppose to reach bukit batok mrt at 11. hehe. and I was late. hahaha. but 20mins. but it doesn't matter. xinyi and wuyan came to fetch me then we went westmall ntuc to but dishwasher. and wuyan bought 6 pacs of peach tea, xinyi bought like 3 different brands of face cleaser, and I bought 3 packets of kinderbueno! hahaha. okay. the dishwasher we chose was ZIP [lime flavour] okay. So went to xy's house and started experiment. a bit erm... disgusting. haha. the barbeque sauce, ketchup and dark soya sauce. We finished earlier than expected. at like 2+ Wuyan was siao diao so she decided to go home at like 3+. I didn't want to go home coz I was thinking of leaving at 5 so that I can go straight for badminton. Coz it's beside kembangan mrt.
Yeaa.. So end up xinyi played audition for me to see [coz I never see before >.< ] waahhhh! She's damn pro la. it's like don't even need to think de lor. And she can play chance and 8 key neh. propropro. So she let me try also. but obviously I try the very very very easy one la. but still cannot don't miss. haha. I very lan4 lor. Then play until xinyi's hand very pain. So we change game. It was somesort of detective game
it's like got a lot of suspects. Then you must like go around looking for evidence. wahlao. The evidences damn difficult to find la. it's like totally camouflage. then after you finish the minimun required number of evidence, must play this game to see whether the suspect is innocent or might be the culprit.
yea. Couldn't finish playing. I only manage to finish 8 suspects. There are, I think, 18 altogether. yea. But it was like 6.20 le [!!!] So we decided to continue next time. hahah. I am late. for. badminton. But nevermind.
reach my badminton place at like 7.25. Waited for them to finish their match. So I managed to join the last match.
me + mama V.S. zae + jingkai
wahaha. my mum kept saying that must help her win this round coz she lost all her first 3 rounds. wahaha. which meant that
mama + jk V.S. dad + zae
Lose - win
mama + zae V.S. dad + jk
lose - win
mama + dad V.S. jk + zae
lose - win
Okay. the first 2 are understandable. BUT! the last one! wahhh! It was the match my sis and feizhu were boasting about the moment I stepped in. Coz they were so proud that they won mama and papa. but I was telling them that it's that's the case, then it's obvious that is they rang4 them win de lor. coz if my dad plays like he plays with his big guy friends, they could not have won. Then again, I was telling them that me and feizhu won them before also mah.
Anyway, they won with 15 : 12
Okay. So my match started off well. leading all the way. wahaha. Coz obviously I was too pro (: lol. jkjk. Coz yesterday I could smack! wahaha! So I was telling the other team too bad coz I must cheng4 ji1 smack more to bu3 last week. [last week I couldn't smack. maybe coz didn't play for more than 1 month due to the moving house business] Anyway, it's like that de. I'm very weird. Sometimes I just go on court and realise that that day I cannot smack. okay. Sometimes I go and I cannot surf. but that hasn't happen for a very long time alr. I mean this kind of thing seldom happen.
Anyway. since I couldn't smack last week, so yesterday I was smacking away happily to make up for last week. wahaha. And so wonderful coz zae and kai both cannot catch smacks. okay. zae managed to catch some. and coz kai is front player mah. so obviously, he doesn't catch smacks. I mean coz normally smacks is the back person catch de. So as I was saying, my sis is not good at catching smacks. So too bad lor.
Oh and yesterday I didn't warm up -______- So I like miss quite a few balls. wahah. but never mind. and I was telling my mother that she has to run coz I cannot run. firstly is because both my legs were having muscleaches. So they were feeling very jiang1. secondly is because [cannot say].
Anyway, end score was 15 : 8
hahah. and my mother was very happy coz she finally won -_____- haha. So dad played straight with me. [as usual] I bet he was very happy when I came (: hahaha. Coz I'm the only in the whole family that got the strength to play straight with him. wahaha. as in of course can play with everyone but not that type of really hit very hard type. yea. Coz obviously my dad is a guy and obviously guys have muscles. So obviously, if you see guys play straight, it's chao ji hard de.
yea. and obviously I am not a guy. So obviously I cannot play like guys. Yea. But I can play guy's straight but obviously coz I'm not a guy I die after a while. So I play until I was like half dead when my dad was still full of energy. pufftt. So we started training smacks. and so although I was half dead, I was still summoning all my energy and smack and smack. yea. You know train smack is you smack down to the other person then the other person catch but hitting back high and you just keep smacking and the other person just keep hitting high for you to smack.
Then train catching smacks. means my dad just keep smacking to me and I just keep catching. yea. and as I said, my dad is a guy, so obviously guys have muscles. and so, obviously, he has a lot of strength, and so if he really smacks like he does when playing with his guy friends, even me also cannot catch. Coz obviously like i said, i'm a girl. his smacks very scary de lor. is really fast and hard and it just zoom and I don't even have time to react. puft.
yea. So he was training me to catch smacks. and obviously not those slow and gentle smacks. he was giving me hard smacks and I was already dying and he wants to kill me. I was only catching like half the smacks he was giving me la. the other half the time was spent going to pick the ball up T.T waahhhh! and you know even bending down repeatedly to pick the ball is tiring. T-T my dad is a evil pig.
Then after that, coz I was tired alr mah. So I asked to train front ball instead. [not so tiring] yea. front balls doesn't need as much strength but 2 times the reaction time. which is am totally lousy at. like I said, i am back player mah. coz I'm better at the back than front. everytime I play the front, I will be very jinzhang. coz balls in front are damn fast and you must be very quick. [can get heart attack de. you know!]
Okay. the end. I am very very very angry because my damn brother's friend called! poof. 33% already leh. can't he like call 2 hours later. what's their damn problem. everytime call my brother for nothing. go and die la. tell my brother to tell them that he's not at home at this time already still haven't tell.
rawrrrr. I want chocolateeee. I'm dead. I'm getting fat coz I can't stop eating chocolates.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home