h e l l o.
Must say sorry to this blog. Coz I have not blogged for quite a few days. SORRY.
I think I'm going to die this hols... I have totally NO TIME to do my work! My mum is UNFAIR. My sis and bro no homework to do doesn't mean I don't have to do homework right! Have to face the dammn house everyday now and my life now is just CLEANING and UNPACKING. If I'm caught doing any other things, I dead. [p.s. my mum's out now. ]
Squadmates having 'squad outing' today. 6 people only. wahaha. My mama don't let me go. Even if she allows me to go, I doubt I'll want to go too.
1. Everyone is busy and stressed out by this unpacking business. it'll be unfair if I just leave and go out to play.
2. 6 is actually quite a big number for me. If I go it'll be 7. I can't take that. I'll rather stay at home. hehe. I like going with small groups of people.
3. The only person I feel like going shopping with now is my sister. There are some things squadmates can never replace
I've just finish mopping the 3rd floor. haiz. That's the bad thing when you have a big house. You never seem to be able to finish cleaning it. I just died yesterday from cleaning the windows and sewing the whatever-you-call-that.
I bet my bro didn't mop can! He finished mopping 2 rooms faster than me mopping 1 room. I bet he suibian suibian mop. tsk.
My room now still has a lot of rubbish after clearing a lot yesterday. hehe. I threw most of the rubbish to my bros' room. wahah. Anyway, my table is occupied by stupid computers. and therefore, I am unable to properly place my things the way I want it to. GRAH. It has 2 moniters, 3 CPUs, 1 very huge laser printer, 1 scanner, 4 craps that looked like some CD player or something, 2 keyboards, 1 guitar, 2 big speakers, 4 small speakers, 1 fan. and some other crap. Most can only be removed once the table outside is set up for the computers. T.T
I hate the comtractor. damn that francis. He's turning our house upsidedown. crapcrapcrap. On the contract it wrote to paint the diamonddiamond and rectangle thingos on my cupboards YELLOW. And he forgot. And he claims my dad never told him that. nevermind. My papa says we can paint it ourselves some other day.
And my dad requested to paint my ahma's cupboards POLICEBLUE. and guess what colour is it now..! BLACK. I'm telling you if you call that policeblue, that all of us must have become burnt from marching under the sun in black U.
all in all, everything is wrong. The most wrong place is the kitchen. and the most correct place is my bros' room. Francis must have been very suay to meet my dad coz my dad is a perfectionist xD He have rejected francis' works numerous times and made him redo them. wahaha. Coz my dad wants everything exactly accurate. A BIT crooked and REJECT! ahhwell, how can you take things easy when you spend thousands on your house.
Gosh. I think I inherited my dad's character. :O Even my mum thinks so. You should have seen how my papa scolds that francis. WAHAHA. PAPA's my IDOL!
Okay. got to go continue with my mopping. >.<

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home