Wednesday, October 10, 2007


woah. long time never blog. eoys are finally over! =D
but my science is dead. haiz. I think I can barely get a 65%...

never mind. I dun really mind not getting triple science =D


yesterday had squad outing! =D 7 people (:

shall not talk about going to ny blahblahblah


fast forward to taking 67 to Lot1 (:

jiawen ma'am boarded the bus halfway. hohoho. melia was the one who spotted her (:

reached our stop. walk walk walk. and saw jiebin ma'am and bixuan ma'am and kailing ma'am. =D


pooh, pinky and I went to change while squadmates went to look for movies to rent. settled on homealone3. BUT! they dun allow under 16s to rent! so we started choosing a dvd to buy from those on clearance sales [$6.90 --- 1 person $1 (Y) ] and we got bewitched =D


went to the wrong foodcourt [some lousy small foodcourt] chuxi didn't tell us it was the wrong one! [okae... she did. but no one heard. hehe] anyway, pinky and I ate black carrotcake and it was very disgusting >:( but I still ate it. coz it's my lunch. and it's $3.50. meichun arrived!


shopped a bit [i really mean very little bit. at aries only] coz we had to keep up with our plan.


took bus [1 stop. but it was a long stop] to chuxi's house. hahahha! and we were playing along the way =D [walking on the edge of the tall grasspatches] wooho~ then chuxi so scary! she walked up this steep slope and halfway she was like sliding down while clinging on to the railings!


okae. whoppee~! reached chuxi's house. I love chu's house! second time there(: [not only because there's violin to play okae!] started our show [bewitched!] okae. it was funny [some parts] but then not really my type... yea. somemore it was very stuffy. so I was turning all over on the sofa, hugging the cushion. hiakhiak xD


movie ended and squadmates started debating on whether to follow our plan of going to west coast.


1. it was quite late already. [4+]

2. it was an extremely sunny day [so that means I would most probably be hiding in the shades half the time]

3. squadmates didn't feel like going west coast

4. need to take lrt then change bus

okae. so we decided that... we... shall... go... LOT1 ! to shop! okae la. window shopping. yippee! at first squadmates were considering kbox also [which I'm okae with.] haiya. anyway, I'm okae with everything de. coz I was more intersted in the violin than the discussion. so throughout the whole thing pooh and I were entertaining ourselves by playing 'twinkletwinklelittlestar' many many times and taking turns on the big and small violin. hahaha! so I was like "I everything also suibian! (: "


squadmates finally came to a conclusion. and we set off for lot1!! but uh-oh... chuxi's neighbourhood has simply too many playgrounds to not tempt us. WHEEEE~~ everyone just ran off to play playground! yayy! somemore the for-the-elderly-playground was in the shade! yayy! everyone was chao high! wahaha! then we went to the for-the-kids-playground whee~ play slide =D then went over to the for-the-toddler-playground. okae la. only the slides all those were for toddler [chao mini slides] but there were swings! [which was what we were interested in =D ]

^meichun on the swing~^


^pooh zuozuo on chu^

okae. anyway, we went lot1 and shopped! =D aries again. woohoo~ I think we spent the longest time there. eehe. I bought a pair of earrings =D okae. not earrings. stud type of dangly. what do you call that? woohoo~ it's a pink music note =D
reached home at 7.30 =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home