Sunday, August 19, 2007

dajiahao.

I shall start from last saturday's gala dinner night. Woke up when jiayuin called and *faints* we were suppose to reach at 9 for a rehearsal before we head for raffles convention centre. and it was 9 already. wonderful. no one told us. so anyway. all of us chionged there. We intended to reach at 1015 at first lor. So anyway, I reached at 10. and dear yijung actually reached at 1030. all of us so jinzhang coz the bus was going to leave at 1030.

Okay. So anyway, everyone was entitled 2 buns. [but there were extras so I ended up with 4]. but anyway, that's not the point. reached that raffles place and woah. big holding room for all of us. then not before long, we were down playing bridge. wahaha. didn't really get to rehearse our part coz chenlaoshi skipped our part twice or so [coz I think she thinks that our part quite good le. no need to practise somemore]. Yeaaa. I think we only got to rehearse once. went back to holding area and started putting makeup. lalala.

put foundation. same as the other time, all of us use jung's liquid foundation coz it's darker coz we are all chao tah people. then put blush. haha. I decided to try melia's blush. the rest all use back to same blush. but anyway, before we performed I bu3 with jung's blush. Then lipsticks. wahaha. Obviously I used another colour coz I was cheated by tayjiayuin the other time. I used the colour most of us used. then we decided to try this chao pink lipstick on pooh. gosh. she looked damn kiddish. we tricked her into using it by saying that even if it looks awful, we can bu3 with another colour after we have our dinner. coz after dinner sure need to bu3 coz you will eat away your lipsticks -____-

dinner at burgerking again. we were chionging to eat quickly coz still had to change to full U. okay. I was the last to finish eating T.T but I was chewing very hard already. So squadmates went up to start changing first. while jiayuin [who at that time, also haven't finish eating] pei2 wo3. in the end I dropped my burger so I didn't finish it. hahhaa. oh. forgot to mention that wannqin [guider] got caught by chenlaoshi *gasps* chenlaoshi drew eyebrows for her! wahaha. and she looked damn funny.

Okay. all 6 of us changed in 1 cubicle together. pro right! hahaa. handicap toilet la. -.- went back to holding area to bu3 zhuang1. yea. bu3 lipsticks. bu3 blush. then chenlaoshi said MUST put eyeshadow and draw eyebrow. but the eyeshadow not too bad coz we use this chao like skin colour eyeshadow. orange orange de. yea. but then hor! linkai put so much eyeshaodow for me!! T-T First she put this colour. then coz I got big double eyelid. so she put somemore and higher so can see. then she ask teoying. then teoying say cannot see. so she a darker colour and put and put and put. okay.

Then comes the funny part. draw eyebrow. melia has no eyebrows. so we decided to test test and ask this external person to draw eyebrow for her. and WOAH! So KONGBU! it's like those chinese opera that type. *gasps* so in the end we asked yvonne to help melia bu3. but in then end melia bu3 herself. they rub rub rub. and spread the eyeliner away and then use the brush make it more natural. so. in the end was okay. but melia with eyebrows look a bit funny. wahaha. then jiayuin ask yvonne to help her draw. then draw until so dark until she look like labixiaoxin. pooh also. clever me ask cong to draw. and I zi ji bu3 a bit also. my eyebrows look the best! hahhaa.

oh ya forgot the mention that that time we were talking to the chinesedance president [yan ngee] then suddenly talk about drawing eyebrows. Then talktalktalk then suddenly she ask me "Do you shape your eyebrows?" then I o.O "No..." I mean do I look like I go shape my eyebrows..? okay. so anyway, she went "Not bad... *impressed look* but you still need to draw your ending a bit" haiya coz my ending there is lighter than the starting there. as in lesser hair -_- so must draw a bit and make it as dark.

ehh. what else did we put arh. oh ya. linkai attempted to put eyeliner for me. hahaha. put it failed terribly coz everytime she tries to draw she will start laughing then I will start laughing also. but anyway, put that eyeliner is just for fun only. coz at that time it was still quite early. so even if it's very _______, can still clean away.

okay. then performance. damn jinzhang can!!! gosh. as in the audience, the lighting, and everything! [although I can't really see the audience coz we were required to take of our specs...] *faints* and I screwed the performance. wonderful! The ending that wave salute right, I forgot to salute. lalala. Not that I totally forgot but I don't know why but this time right, I couldn't see linkai's hand! so many rehearsals so many times, and every time I could see her hand so when she salute I can salute [it's wave action remember?] then I was like cannot see!! WAHHH. So in the end until the end then I saluted which is like wrong!! coz can see like everyone salute the wave action then I didn't come up then suddenly until the end then I came up. s.h.i.t. I almost cried out backstage after the performance can! T_T if it's not for the make up and that I still had to go up to stage for the da dan gao [big cake] and singing of 90th anniversary song, I would have cried horribly. coz I was really fighting back my tears.

after that, changed out, and remove makeup. oh ya. this time we changed out 7 in a cubicle. hahaha. quekying come change with us. li4hai4 coz I wonder how she can change in front of us. I mean we can coz we already xi guan le... yea... I wonder if all squads changes together or is it us only... hmm. hahaha. okay. sockkeng ma'am came to congragulate us for the performance. hahaha. sockkeng ma'am was prettyyyy that day! *faints* woah!! she wore highheels! Somemore the base was quite small... -.- anyway, that's not the point.

We went to make hanjing jealous! wahaha. apparently, she didn't see sockkeng ma'am!! wooo~ and she disclosed even more things [which are not suitable to be said here.] wahaha. [about ma'ams] gosh. she knows nynp like as if she's a cadet here. She goes crazy and idolises ma'ams the way cadets do [??] it's sooo damn impressive. I mean like she talks like she's from NP and she knows damn a lot of NP people [and that includes us now] and NP stuffs although that's not very surprising since she's like between two ma'ams?? hanjing's very nice! hahaha. she's chaoji friendly =D

yayy! in conclusion, although this dance thing brought us loads of trouble since it clashes with acts and dalts and since that period of time was POP and that means trouble. and even though we had to face all criticisms from chenlaoshi stabbing us behind our backs because we always miss rehearsals [not our fault right! We HAVE to attend last act, last dalt, and POP!! or I will roll over and die] and so happen big events always clashes, so everytime we have something big that we have to attend in NP, it'll be some big scale rehearsal for dance. So we always miss the important rehearsal so chenlaoshi hates us. [that was at that time. now, I think she's pretty impressed by us.] okay. at that time we damn scary and everytime we were damn jinzhang when we had to go tell her we can't go on a certain day... But I think this dance thing really gave us a lot more friends. and it feels nice coz you actually know people your squadmates also know that are not your classmates. I mean. aiya. it was fun la.

Although I don't deny it was a waste of time when we had to wait very long just for our 1 minute on stage. but playing werewolf with the guiders [wannqin, yixian & yiwei!!!] [okay. i don't know if it's spelt correctly but that's how you pronounce it] and all the dance people [linkai, teoying, quekying, yvonne, xiangjun, this other 206 girl that act as sjab that I forgot her name ><, this sec 4 senior as guider which I also forgot her name, still got who arh?] oh crap. I'm having shorttermmemory. and i'm quite sure xiangjun's name isn't spelt this way. but anyway, it's pronounced this way.

All in all, I kind of liked this experience. =D haha. tough and scary and waste of time and whatever at first. But now, I think it’s all worth it for whatever I got out of these two months. And I shall believe what chenlaoshi says is what’s she wants to say and not being hypocritical. I think our actions made her change her view of us. At first she liked us coz we were the only non-dance people who came for practises. But as soon as school started, we had our CCA too and so often don’t turn up for practices so she didn’t like us. Now, I think our actions really made it back up and won her heart. [okay. This sounds wrong.]

Hmm… like we were the only people who we snatching to help the theatre people carry props. After the rehearsal at raffles whatever place on that Monday, we were the people who went about the whole ballroom clearing up and picking all rubbish. Hmm… we were the only people who upon knowing on Thursday that we had to perform again on Friday, went to zou3 tai2 [coz we never rehearsed in the hall before] during recess and after school. Lalala. And manymany more. She probably saw all these. Lalala. On Thursday afternoon, she went “wo zhen de shi tai xi huan ni men le!” hahaha. Okay. She looked like she mean it. Hahaha. On Friday, seeing that we couldn’t sit, she asked people to take chairs for us =D felt like vip ehh. But still cannot sit coz we have act in the afternoon. So cannot crease our skirts.

okay.. I want to sleep already. shall continue my story about monday to today some other day. gudnite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home