Thursday, August 23, 2007

okay. let me continue my story from last tuesday. last tuesday, we had act with jiebin ma'am and peiyi ma'am. okay. the moment I heard that CI ma'ams were taking us I had this pa4 pa4 feeling. Even my zae agrees that humans become scary upon becoming CIs.

Jiebin ma'am took us for knots and lashings first. *horrified face* all of us were chao scared and chao nervous and chao whatever. and somehow, jiebin ma'am wasn't acting normal which made us feel even more _________. cong called it huo3 shan1 bao4 fa1 qian2 de4 ping2 jing4. okay. so jiebin ma'am needed 2 of us to go dowel poles so she asked me and cong to go get since we got 1st for quite some of the knots already. [1st as in ma'am was timing our speed]. nothing much.

then came the _________ part. drills. woah. Long long time didn't have this kind of drills le. quite horrifying coz ma'ams were speaking chao fast. so fast that you don't even have time to think. and since the were speaking so fast, sometimes, you can't even tell of they said keblakan or kehadapan. okay. that isn't the point. but after that, I felt quite shuang. hahaha. got cheng2 jiu4 gan3 you know! hahah. as in we didn't really made a lot of mistakes considering this is the first time in a long time since we had this kind of drills and so demanding and so stressful.

woah. debrief... ma'am just say like what we could improve on. hmm. ma'ams think we sucked that day. ooh wellies. I was quite proud actually. I mean at least I think we did at least 3/4 of the drills correctly -_____- okay. not saying that's a lot but you should have seen the situation. woah. it's like one of the very few times I actually had no time to slack at all. [squadmates all agree too!] as in not slack. as in normal drills at least you can yi bian listen to commands yi bian think of the command then execute. but this one does not allow you to think at all. woah. I could feel my brainjuices working hard in my empty skull. i was like 101% concentrating hard. wahaha. but as I said, after that, I felt quite shuang. hahaha.

wednesday... what did we do on wednesday arh? can't remember. okay. skip.

Friday. we had... oh shoosh. what did we have? I am suffering from stm. [short term memory!] oh ya. falg specialisation. me cong and chu 1 group. and our group name is called carbon. don't tell you why. wahaha. hng. so we started with roundlash first with zhiyima'am! wahaha *looks at cong* a bit.. the... confusing. so we like asked ma'am to demostrate like 3 times?? okay. so chu tried first. the I tried. then cong tried. anyway, I think our group was the slowest coz all we managed to finish that act was roundlash -___- okay. anyway, ma'am said my tension not very good. then after that tied one more with chu halfway. didn't manage to finish coz we had to go for unit recrea.

okay. recrea was whacko -____- so big group not very good. coz the person in the middle very can3. somemore got some people throughout the whole game never bei4 call dao4 lor. but it was generally quite fun =D

hmm. saturday. NO BADMINTON AGAINNNN! T-T I haven't had badminton for ONE MONTHH! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. NO I CANNOT. 1st week - project. by the time I reached there, only left 15mins. so not counted... 2nd week - go for dalt thing at jiaolian's cc... 3rd week - gala night performance... 4th week - fireworks performance. ooh. well. anyway, the fireworks were WOAHH! WOWWW! DAMN NICEEEE! gosh. I simply enjoyed it. hahaha. okay. at least make me feel worth it to sacrifice my badminton.

Monday. I had to do the MOE survey thing. I think I zuijin always very 'lucky' eh. haiz. So went at 2.40 as instructed with my classmates. [woohoo~ li ann ma'am was inside doing alr. wahhaa] then I collected my paper and xue ting ma'am came in!!! wahahah. okay. she sat at the first row. li ann ma'am also. woo. xue ting ma'am was sitting 1 seat away from jingwen! okay. I was sitting somewhere in the middle.

I must say that I do very slow! *faints* you know hor. When xue ting ma'am finished, I still left 4 more pages. *faints again* by the time I finish, the LT only left 2 other people who completed like at the same time as me?? gosh. what amazing speed everyone has. I think I'm going to die next year coz I do things [exam papers] very slowly T_T not my fault right. I was born like that. it wasn't my choice! wahhh. as in it's my xing4 ge2 to man4 man4 lai2. I didn't choose to like to man4 man4 lai2.

that was why I was telling my mama that NP is like totally unsuitable for me coz I like to man4 man4 lai2 while NP wants people to be fast [!]

wait. I need to go watch my show now. so I shall stop here. continue some other day. [that's what I always say -___-] wahhaa. I love procrastinating. therefore I am a bad student. thankyou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home