Yippee. 201st post for me. No time now so I'm making it a quick one.
VERY IMPORTANT THING. I keep thinking I'm in Charlie.
1) Before ATC, ma'am said we won't be going back to the same company so I had this feeling I'd be in charlie. So when I practised reporting etc. I kept using Charlie
2) Every time I see pinky and mc as the squadmates in my company, I think I'm in charlie. [coz they were BOTH from charlie]
3) Like everyone keeps saying Charlie. Pinky and Meichun being the 2 most serious ones who kept saying charlie instead of Bravo for don't know how many times. [Meichun reacts to Charlie and not Bravo TSK.] Others include yunghian ma'am, jing-yi ma'am and glenda.
There are like chao a lot of charlians in Bravo this year la. Out of the 6 of us and 39 ma'ams, 2/3 were from charlie.
Ehh. I don't know what to say alr. Anyway, I am CHAO HAPPY that I didn't fall out AT ALL!! I'm so damn proud of myself can! Therefore, I treated myself to lots of chocolate after the camp as reward. hehehe. I'm improving..!
Chicken feed or however you spell that thing was chao scary at first! Coz everyone in front of disappeared at one point of time and I became the first! Leading everyone behind. Then suddenly, we roll count and then count until Kheng Wee then we were like who is behind you? Then she said NO ONE!! WAHHH. Then I xia4 dao4 and got so freaked out. Then the few of us screamed and went wo3 men2 de4 39 ma'ams zai4 na2 li3!! I was damn freaked out coz no more 39 ma'ams means we must take care of 41 le.
Throughout the whole thing we were screaming for Jomain ma'am and Yunghian ma'am. [I mean we didn't know they were taken to somewhere else so obviously our screams did not have any replies] Oh then we found meichun and the rest back. Then ma'ams led us somewhere and told us and 41 to split up. We didn't want to fang4 shou3 coz we were afraid that ma'ams were going to kidnap us or something. So after a some time, we decided to believe ma'ams and fang4 shou3. So ma'ams led us [40] to find squadmates.
YAYY! I was so happy when I realised we were back with squadmates. [but still very worried that ma'ams were going to kidnap us so all of us were holding hands] then when all squadmates dao4 alr, then Shiyun ma'am asked "Ni men zhi dao wo shi shui ma?" Then we said shiyun ma'am. Then xueting ma'am asked the same thing and we repied Xueting ma'am. Then linette ma'am. Then they were like. "Suo yi leh...?"
YIPPEE. OUR NCOs!!! wahaha. I don't know why but at that moment. that very point of time, I was feeling very... hmm... happy? As in not so jin zhang. Coz it's like you are with your squadmates and NCOs! Got that type of qin1 qie4 gan3 you know!
Yea... Then ma'ams started playing with my hair T.T Meichun, cam and I had special hairdo treatment by our NCOs!!! hahah. For us only =D Squadmates don't have. hehe. Ma'ams were using that very disgusting vomit like starch thingy to spike my hair. My hair ended up as a dome. Or whatever you call that. It's like a thingy stand up then sharp sharp at the tip.
Okay. That's the only special highlight I'm posting for ATC. maybe next time if I have the time ba.
GO BRAVOOO!! *muacks*
I want to be a PURE BRAVARIAN!
*prays for next year*
And hope mi bravo '06 de ren are still loyal to bravo T.T
Squadmates say want to yi4 qi3 take bravo together when we are Sec 4s
At least I know melia still wants bravo (: [thumbs up] She said she'll rather end up in bravo again than alpha. hoho.
haha. Today lunch we went to zao bravo ma'ams for bravo prezzie. And somehow squadmates still goes "Bravo de squadmates kuai dian chi. Yao qu zao ma'ams"
As in like it's as if they were still in bravo and not another company le. yea. and we still can bravo06 de ma'ams as bravo ma'ams. hmm.
And everyone just knows they are refering to bravo 06 de ren and not 07. yippee! I'm happy. Bravo is (Y) YAY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home