ellooo. This is 199th post xD Therefore I am having the honour the post the last post before our 200th anniversary. hehe.
Anyway, I don't feel like going for ATC =X haizzz. So sian leh. I'm like totally not in ATC mood. I want to slack for my last week! And still need to chiong homework etc. I feel like dying. I have a feeling I'm going to die for ATC. I. AM. VERY. VERY. VERY. SCARED. OF. C. D. C.!!
Today's the last lit circle meeting for the hols. Our 5th meeting =D Tang Jingwen is back. and huijun isn't here. haha. Coz she went for her don't know don't know who's wedding. [like a lot of people getting married nowadays hor..]
Anyway, today was a horrible day coz we kana 3 times. jingwen hasn't had lunch so she dabao mac and we wanted to smuggle into the library. But she was still holding the drink so we kana caught -_______- and we were chased out of the library. Then the next attempt was successful. Half way through it, this 2 girls came and asked us if they could interview us. yea on volunteerism. ehh. Then the 4 of us couldn't stop laughing when they were filming. [coz it's just so hilarious] Then we decided to go by the order jingwen [coz she's the discussion director of the day] then kathy then me then sharon. wahah. Then we were talking crap like people in singapore are too busy. Then I was saying most who do it willingly and consistenly are those retired people [coz only they have the time] then kathy and sharon were working on the same idea that it's forced upon us coz we are forced to do CIP etc.
Then next question. Do you know who is Mother teresa. Then we are suppose to say what we know about her. I mean of course we know who she is but not her details. Then we were saying that she won the Nobel Peace Award. She helps the poor willingly etc.etc.etc.
So after they left, this librarian came and went "Why are you all talking photos in the library! Do you know you are not suppose to take photos!!" Then all of us were giving this sha2 diao4 look. "Didn't you all ask them to help you all take photo!" Then I was like "They were doing an interview" So the librarian went to zhao3 the 2 girls to suan zhang instead. xia si wo men lei.
Here comes the worst part. Nearing the end of the meeting, this fierce old librarian came up and went "Girls, are you enjoying your picnic?!" [wahlao. so sarcastic eh] Then in the end he gave us a long long lecture and threatened to take down jingwen's particulars and report to our school. so scary eh. stupid old guy. erm. yea. coz obviously outside food is not allowed.
Took MRT home and it started raining. pufttt. Just don't understand why everytime I come out it has to rain. yea.. So as everyone knows, I don't have the habit of bringing an umbrella. Somemore today's rain was huge so if i were to try running home in that rain, my mum would definitely slaughter me. I have been running home in the rain for the past few days but those were little rains. so it doesn't matter anyway..
wahhh. I'm using my laptop and com at the same time now. So confusing ehh. I was like looking at my laptop screen and moving my com's mouse and I was like knocking it on the table coz I was so qi4 at how come the cursor wouldn't move. -______- okay. so dumb.
Anyway, I think I'm very slow.. Coz I just knew that 41 won champion this morning. Can't blame me coz I have been isolating myself from the np world for almost the past 2 weeks. At least kathy is worse than me. She didn't even know until I told her just now la. haha.
Yesterday dinglong and yanyi came over to play... And my horrible brother, being the eldest, didn't look after them! They were playing in my brothers' room. Then suddenly mr brother started shouting for help -____- When I rushed there, dinglong's hands were bloodstained and blood was dripping down from his ear onto his shirt! So disgusting eh!! The cut was damn deep.
Okay...
Must start praying for the best for ATC >.<>.<

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home