Sunday, November 11, 2007

wahaha. guess what BIG day it is today! *drum roll*
It's tayjiayuin's birthday! but that's not the point. tayjiayuin's birthday = __________'s birthday! ahahaaa!

*sings happy birthday song to jiayuin and _________ *

anyway, I'm watching smiling pasta now! It's damn nice! nice meaning it's my type of show. hahah. but that stupid Rita. cant she stop clinging and pouncing on to hequn! waaa! stupid rita. hmph. keep letting chengxiaoshi see her hugging hequn. bleah! :'( and those irritating reporters. keep following hequn around. that stupid pictures of hequn with rita. then cause chengxiaoshi to get hurt even more. wahhhh! T_T

I finished KO One already! yayy! cong wants to watch ko one too. it's damn funny! but hor. I hate the ending few episodes. not about the storyline or what. but HOW CAN YASEWANG FALL IN LOVE WITH A STUPID GORILLA?!!! WTH. I cannot stand that gorilla! I hate all their parts. all the wangyase with that gorilla person part. grrrr. but in the end is that gorilla person save everyone and destroy heilong de.

okae. yesterday had badminton as usual. but my zae cannot go. so only left 4 of us.

1st game
me + kai VS mummy + daddy
7 : 15
hee. quite expected that we lose la. obviously right. 2 kidos vs 2 adults.

2nd game
me + mummy VS kai + daddy
13 : 15
=O very close score. but we still lost.

3rd game
me + daddy VS kai + mummy
15 : 4
wahaha! this one is damn funny. they can3 bai4. but quite expected. my didi was complaining right from the start coz he knows that he will sure lose de. my seriously, I dont really like pairing with my papa. coz both of us are back players. we both are used to having a front player to catch the front ball so starting that time we both very chidun at catching front ball coz we were both expecting each other to go -___- aiya but it was okae la. still won anyway...

4th game
me + kai VS mummy + daddy
15: 12
This one was a close one too! ahaha. this time 2 kidos beat the 2 adults. wahaha. it's like only the 3rd time in history that me and kai actually won mummy and daddy! damn cool. kekeke. but obviously they DID let us quite a bit. if they dont, we confirm lose de. I mean my dad forever has to lower his standards when playing with us than with his other guy friends.

that reminds me. last week's badminton. that man came as usual. but last week only had me, zae and kai. So like at 7.30 I was playing with ah kai. then my zae was resting. then he ask to play with my zae. but i dun like him. so he came and I left. so he was playing with my zae and didi. then I rest at the side.

okae. I'm not getting to any point. my point is. i dun like him. hahaha. you know why! that time... I was stroking with my papa. then he crazycrazy came over. said something to my papa. then my papa was like nod his head and said okay. and you know what?! what the shit la. my papa actually left me to play with that guy!! grrr. but obviously you cannot say no right. then somemore hor. he doesnt understand the fact that I've been playing for 2 hours already and he just came, full of energy. Somemore hor. cant he see that I'm a gal and he's a man?!! and somemore somemore, cant he see that I am totally not interested in playing with him at all?!! wth. he kept going "harder! harder!" please la. I'm like almost no strength le. for a gal it's very good alr okay!

okae. back to my point about last week. so he was play with my zae and didi. not stroking but just some random whacking of the shuttercock. then hor. he play play play. then will keep hinting that he wants to play with me. my zae also keep asking me to come and play but I kept daoing them. hehe. I dun like to play with that damn guy la. bleah.

anyway, that's not my point also. my point is that. I am very antisocial =D I think it's like totally true la. like just last thursday, my neighbour invited us to go their housewarming, but I die also refuse to go. hahaha. so my whole family went over without me. Guess what excuse I gave? hehe. I said I had to study for campcraft test. -__- and guess what I did. half the time I was watching my show. =D

speaking of campcraft test, I'm going to cause the whole squad to fail. YOU KNOW WHY!! I damn qi4 everytime I think of it. that very FIRST question. ask us to name the equipments for tent. I read it as FLAG. so I wrote flagpoles, 5.5 hemp, 3.5 hemp etc. when it's ALL WRONG!! FREAKING NINE MARKS CAN! nine markss.... I'm so totally dead la. so diu lian. *bangs head* ma'ams must be going o.O at my answer... T-T sorry squadmates!

okae I'm going back to my show. hequn better make things clear the xiaoshi or I'm killing him. aiya. damn sad lor. hequn likes xiaoshi. xiaoshi likes hequn. but they both refuse to admit. WAAHHHH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home