Sunday, October 28, 2007

okae. photos as promised! xD

COSPLAY
all costumes were by jingzhi!

^Steph putting on the wig! ^

^ last minute rehearsal in class^


^ actual performance in LT! ^

^ posee! steph jingzhi tingshan ^

204 rocks man! we won the cosplay! [with 212]

HCI SAGA SEED TREE EXPEDITION

friday, meichun, kathy, and I invaded hci in search of their saga seed tree.

walked down the whole driveway and actually missed the tree -___- walked back and finally found that damn tree

just look at the sun. *scorch* I almost died can!

^that saga seed tree. please remember ^

^kathy and mc picking saga seeds^

dear tungyijung and guohuicong. you better appreciated ok! sacrificed ourselves under that flaming sun. just dun understand why I'm so dumb. TWO bravarians helping ONE deltarian pick THEIR saga seeds under THAT hot sun for THEIR present. hahaha. okay... but it was fun la =D

given the same situation again, i'll still go. hahaha. so I shall not complain. *strikes away the top* felt so accomplished seeing those saga seeds in the plastic bag [paiseh. forgot to take picture of our final work] it didnt look a lot but it's a lot coz the plastic bag's BIG. *meichun and I wants to pester tungyijung and guohuicong for $$ for our hours of labour! just kidding.. *

MY BABIESSS!

stella gave everyone a packet of water babiesss! OMG! WAHHH! my lovely babies~ they're growing so quickly! I didn't grow all. just a few... and i just killed 2 yesterday! T-T [coz my nails are too long.] but I still dun intend to cut them xD grasp every minute every hour every day every week which doesn't have cca. hahaha.

melia's giving me a GREEN baby tomorrow! xD [dun ask me why] but since she wants to give me, then I'll just take it with gratitude! =D thankyou melia!

^ my babiess! I have many many yellow! ^


^ nicee? hahaha. I love it ehh! guess what is it! *mystery pic*^


I shall post more photos another day *it's already 12 midnight* yesyes... I know there's no school tomorrow... but we're meeting at 9 for ____________. hahaha. I still need mi sleep. hmph. and there's still drama rehearsal... sianzzz. byeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home